***Last updated 6/23/2022
— 1 – PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process your personal data only when absolutely necessary. We will never sell, rent, distribute, or otherwise make public your personal information. If you are under 16 years of age, you MUST have your parents' consent before using the services of this website. Relevant legislation Along with our company's internal IT systems, this website has been designed to comply with the following laws/regulations regarding the protection of users' personal data: 1. EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD) 2. EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
2 – PERSONAL INFORMATION THIS WEBSITE COLLECTS & WHY WE COLLECT IT
This website collects and uses personal information for the following reasons: • Browsing - Searching: When you search our store, we automatically receive your computer's IP address (internet protocol address) in order to have information that will help us learn more about your browser and operating system.
- Email- Newsletters: Upon your consent, we may send you, at regular intervals, informative emails about our store, our new products, offers and other updates.
- Comments or Ratings: When visitors leave comments or ratings on the site, we collect the information from the respective forms, as well as the visitor's IP address and certain browser details that help identify and block spam.
- Contact Forms & Email Links:
We collect your personal data (usually Name and Email) when you fill out a contact form on the website. This information is only used for customer service purposes. We do not use the information you submit through contact forms for other marketing purposes.
- In the event that you choose to contact us using a contact form or a link in our email, none of the data you provide will be stored by this website or transferred to or processed by any third party data processor as defined below under "Our Third Party Data Processors".
- Instead, this data will be sent to us in an email message via SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol). Our SMTP servers are protected by TLS (sometimes known as SSL) security protocol, which means that email content is encrypted before it is sent over the internet. Email content is decrypted by our local computers and devices.
To ensure the proper functioning of the website, we place small data files on your computer, so-called "cookies". Most major sites do the same. What are cookies? The term "cookie" refers to a small data file consisting solely of a series of information in text form, which the website transfers to your web browser located on your computer's hard drive, either temporarily throughout your visit , or sometimes for longer periods, depending on the type of cookie.
Cookies perform various functions (for example, distinguishing you from other visitors to the same website or remembering certain things about you, such as your preferences) and are used by most websites to improve your user experience.
Each cookie is unique to your browser and contains certain anonymous information. A cookie usually contains the name of the field where the cookie came from, the "lifetime" of the cookie and a value (usually in the form of a randomly generated unique number). Types of cookies The main types of cookies are described below:
- Visit cookies (session cookies): These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your device's browser only during your visit and are deleted when you close the browser.
- Persistent cookies: These remain in the cookie file of your device's browser even after the browser is closed, sometimes for a year or more (the exact length of stay depends on the lifetime of each cookie). Persistent cookies are used when the website administrator may need to know who you are for more than one visit (eg to remember your username or your website customization preferences).
- First-party cookies: These are cookies that are installed in your browser and/or on your device's hard drive by the website you are visiting. This includes assigning a unique identifier to you for the purpose of tracking your browsing on the website. Website operators often use first-party cookies to manage visits and for identification purposes.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies used by third parties, such as e.g. social networks, to track your visits to the various websites on which they advertise. The website administrator has no control over these third-party cookies.
- your display preferences, e.g. brightness or character size
- if you've already answered a pop-up survey asking if the content was helpful or not (so you don't get asked the same question again)
- whether you have agreed (or not) to us using cookies on this website.
- If you leave a comment or rating on our site, you may agree to have your information, such as your name and email, stored in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you don't have to re-enter the same information the next time you leave a comment or rating. These cookies last for 1 (one) year.
- If you have a user account and log in to this site, we create a temporary cookie to determine if the browser you are using accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is automatically discarded as soon as you close the browser.
- When you log in to your user account, we also create certain cookies to store your login information and/or screen/display preferences. These type of cookies (Login cookies) last for 2 (two) days and the screen/display options cookies last for 1 (one) year. If you select "Remember me", your login will last for 2 (two) weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies are removed.
The activation of these cookies is not necessary for the operation of the website, but through them you will have possibilities for better browsing. You can delete these cookies, or block access to them, but if you do some features of the website may not work satisfactorily.
The information associated with cookies is not used to identify you personally. Cookies are not used for purposes other than those described in this text.
How to control cookies on this website
Here is information about the third-party cookies we use on this website, including how to disable them and how disabling them affects the functionality of the website. If you would like more information on how to manage certain types of cookies, including how to control or delete them, please visit: www.aboutcookies.org.
You can control and/or delete cookies according to your wishes. You can delete all the cookies that are already on your computer, as well as set most browsers to prevent the installation of cookies. However, in this case, you may need to adjust some preferences yourself each time you visit a website, and some services may also not work.
Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics cookies are performance analysis/logging cookies that allow us to collect anonymous information about how visitors use our website. These cookies can tell us how many visitors use the site, the time and duration of access, and also provide information about how visitors navigate through the various parts of the site. This information helps us improve the way our website works. It is anonymous information and does not contain personal data.
For more information regarding the Google Analytics service, please click https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
You can disable tracking by Google Analytics by clicking https://tools.go ogle.com/dlpa ge/gaoptout?hl=en=GB
If you disable these cookies your use of the website will not be counted, nor will it be used in the statistics we collect to improve the services we provide through the website. Website operation will not be affected.
Cookies from social networks
Third-party social networks may place cookies on your device if you choose to share material from our website with them by clicking one of the embedded share buttons.
If you disable these cookies, the "Share" function will not be available.
3 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with your personal information to contact us through a contact form or by registering on the site, we essentially consent to the collection and use of the above information for this specific purpose only.
If we ask you for your personal information for a different purpose, such as marketing promotions, we will need to either ask you for your consent again, or give you the opportunity to opt out.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If for any reason you change your mind, you can withdraw your consent so that we no longer contact you, continue to collect your information, use or disclose your information at any time by emailing us with your request at email@example.com
4 – PUBLICATION
We reserve the right to disclose personal information only if we are required to do so by law.
5 – SERVER SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take specific precautions and follow industry best practices. This is how we ensure that your information will not be lost unnecessarily, used for another purpose, disclosed or made public or altered or destroyed.
All internet traffic (file transfer) between this website and your browser is encrypted and transferred via the HTTPS protocol using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic data storage is 100% secure, we implement all necessary and widely accepted security measures.
6 – DATA BREACH
For all your personal information stored in our database, all necessary measures will be taken to secure it.
We will report any unlawful breach of the database of this website or the database of any third party data processor to any and all directly concerned as well as to the authorities within 72 hours of the breach, as long as it is apparent that the personal data that is stored in a recognizable format, have been stolen.
7 – AGE AT CONSENT
By using our website, you represent that you are an adult and that you have given your consent for us to allow minors or dependent members of your family to use this website.
Changes and clarifications will be activated immediately after they are published on our website. We will not expressly notify our customers or website users of these changes. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated so that you are aware of the type of information we collect, how we use it, and under what conditions (if any) we use it and/or we publish them.