- Online only
HIGH END UNDERFLOOR...
HIGH END UNDERFLOOR INFRARED HEATING FILM
STRIPE CLASSIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING INFRARED FILM
The STRIPE / CLASSIC series of HEAT PLUS consists of:
• P.E.T. Membrane Transparent with polymer coating installed on the upper side of the infrared heating film
• Copper strips of the highest purity - quality and density 99.9%.
• High quality Silver Adhesive Strips placed under the copper strips.
• Carbon surface at a rate of 88.0% of the total surface of the infrared heating film.
• P.E.T. Membrane Transparent with polymer coating installed on the upper side of the infrared heating film T
he STRIPE / Classic series is the classic series of infrared heating films where it has been installed in more applications worldwide. It is the Heat Plus film series that is recommended for installation on a structured floor or wherever the infrared heating film is protected (under any other material) because it does not have the special polymer coatings like those of the ALL COATED series. The STRIPE / Classic series immediately ensures:
1. Cheaper Purchase compared to the ALL COATED & HIGH END series
2. Quality in heating.
3. Easy Installation.
4. Long life and warranty.
The internal composition of the STRIPE / Classic series is covered by 88.0% carbon and compared to other heating films on the market, it is more effective since they are covered at a rate of 49% - 70%. This ensures immediate and high heating performance, more efficient distribution of heat in your space, and saving money and energy. The HEAT PLUS STRIPE range, like any other STRIPE manufacturer, is not recommended for installation under carpets & rugs